Present Perfect: Just

We continue practising Present Perfect!

Today we are learning when to use just.

We use just when the action has taken place very recently, that means: "you have just done it" = finished.

1. Copy the Grammar Wall related to just in your notebook📓 (👆page 76 of your pupil's book).

Notice that just is placed always between the auxiliar "have" and the "past participle" of the verb (3rd column).

Have/has + just + seen (past pasticiple/3rd column)

2. Make activity 6 of page 76 of your pupil's book in your notebook. Follow this example:

(Picture 1)
  • What has just happened?
  • He has just broken the window.



3. Now make the activities 1 - 2 - 4 of 👆Page 73 of your activity book.

We'll post the answers in about 2 days!

4. Now is your turn to try! Write a sentence in the comments section below👇, about something that has happened very recently (don't forget to use Present Perfect and just).

 Have a look👀 at our examples!




Comments

  1. I just finished reading a book.
    Carolina Garcia Hierro 5c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just finished my English work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished the activities
    Sara 5b

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just cleaned my room
    Alex Barreau 5A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omar 5b: I have just finished my homework

    ReplyDelete
  6. Héctor Jiménez28 May 2020 at 16:48

    I have just played football
    Héctor Jiménez 5º C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done chic@s! Don't forget the auxiliar "have".

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hugo García 5c
    I have just made a cak

    ReplyDelete

  9. Hugo García 5c
    Sorry.
    I have just made a cake

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where's the audio of the activity number four?
    From,
    Francisco Vigil Da Costa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had a doud.
    From,
    Francisco Vigil Da Costa 5ºB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Any question?