Heat Activities

Haven't you felt that days are getting warmer?

That's because we are having a raise of temperature as summer season is just around the corner.

This raise of temperature is produced by thermal energy.

1. Check the content chart related to Thermal Energy from last Tuesday:

👆Thermal Energy

2. Now try these two liveworksheets📝



Don't forget to write your name, class and your Natural teacher's email📧: laura.perezval@gmail.com

3. Check some of the experiments your classmates have done!👀

By Nohemí 5ºA

By Rubén 5ºB

By Óscar 5ºB

By Hugo 5ºC

By Candela 5ºC

Comments

  1. Elena 5B
    In the last exercise of the firt liveworsheet I can only match one of the answers 1, 2, 3 or 4 to the questions a and b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know is a little bit tricky the exercise with the matching as the lines don't always work properly. Try again Elena, it is done to match to options to A and two options to B, although, as I said, sometimes the computer doesn't let you to do it properly.

      Delete
  2. Elena 5B
    I sent the liveworksheets to you by email because I couldn't with the hotmail

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello Laura, on the second worksheet I had not seen the last exercise

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A mí tampoco me deja, me dice que tu email no está registrado

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry chic@s, I,ve just realised of the email's mistake. It has to be gmail, not hotmail. Sorry for the error 😥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot do the exercise three of the first liveworksheet, why?
    From,
    Fran Vigil 5ºB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Any question?