English Writing Project

For this Unit 6 Writing Project📝 you will have to make an interview to someone👤 that is important💗 to you.

For that, you will have to create the questions❓ using Present Perfect and copy the answers with Present Perfect too. Just like this:
  • Have you ever climbed a mountain?
  • Yes, I have. I have climbed the Teide.
Click on me👆


The deadline⌛ is Wednesday 15th April, but don't wait to the last day! You can send it📩 to us as soon as you finish it. You can either do it in your computer💻 (e.g. word document) or in a paper📄 (and take a photo of it). 


Have a look at my interview:

"Years ago, in 2008, I discovered a man who was travelling all around the world and recording himself doing a funny dance. He made a video with these dances. He became so famous that he made another video in 2012! And then another one in 2016! At that time, I was living in London, so I danced with him and I appeared in his 2016 video!"

I also had the chance to do this interview👇. Have a look👀 how I highlighted the Present Perfect.


Why don't you have a look at his dancing💃 videos? They are amazing!!!
🔍Can you find me in the 2016 video?

2008 Video

2012 Video

2016 Video

Which one is your favourite?

Comments

Post a Comment

Any question?